Magik alumina Polishing compound white Polish Powder is a powder base gloss enhancer for polish marble
Magik alumina Polishing compound white polish Powder can be used for polishing processing and regular maintenance of various marble. It can make the marble surface bright and shining and can enable the marble surface harder and more wearable. There will be no damage to the stone after long use.
- Easy to Apply
- It will not influence the air conductivity of the stone and will not change the natural color and luster of the stone
- Polish stone , buffing compound , restoration for stone
Instruction for use and Substrate preparation
- Surface must be clean and dry. Make sure all waxes ,floor finish or other coating are removed.
- Mix the polishing powder with the clear water. In the proportion of 1 to 2 to a viscous mixture before applying it to the stone surface.
- Put a white or red polishing pad under the polishing machine.
- Move the polishing machine onto the surface, first move left and right then move up and down.
- Polish until the floor becomes glossy and lustrous. Each operation covers about 3~5 square meters.
- After a bright crystallizing surface is seen on the stone surface, scrape the pastry substance to the next operating area with a wipe.
- Continue to polish by adding only a bit of new crystallizing powder.
- Repeat such polishing till a lot of bubbles are seen on the floor and absorb them with a water sampling machine. Then, add new crystallizing powder again and operate by using the foregoing method.
- Repeat the above method to achieve a more crystalline and shiny effect.
- Clean the floor with clear water and dry the floor when the entire crystallizing operation is completed.
80 to 100 sq mt / 1 kg
2 kg , 5 kg , 10 kg , 20 kg
- Color : light yellow Powder
- Pot Life : 12 months
- Store in a cool dark palace
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years' experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, since success of application of our products is dependent on number of factors, we can only be responsible for quality of products at the time of our despatch. Certain changes are possible in the product data sheet as we are constantly endeavoring to improve it through our R& D. Hence, in the event of any doubt on critical parameter, it is advisable to seek clarification from our technical personnel. Always test a product on small area first.